Search This Blog

FOR A BETTER TOMORROW





Every country has its great leader and eventually its own good followers but does not imply that we still consider it true despite the evolution of our present generation?
I for one value to respect and my responsibilities to my own beloved country. Even in our home, I still strictly abide the rules and regulations made by my parents. Seeing improper is like a flaming ball of fire to my eyes. I never want to commit mistakes in my life especially in doing tasks. Everything must be spick-and-span.
In school, you can see my things neither crumpled nor disarranged. My books and notebooks are pilled as though my locker is a shelf in a library. My wastes are either in the garbage bin or inside my bag, I’m more disciplined in throwing my garbage properly. Not because I want to but I need to.
I once saw a group of teens wandering in the streets wearing their school uniform. They were having a great time eating, drinking and giggling as they passed through. I watched them consciously wondering what they’ll do. One of the girls was done munching her last bit of biscuit. She turned in all directions seeking for a container which she can put her wrapper. But I was startled upon hearing the much older student saying that it was no use and might as well throw it anywhere. I was much more disappointed listening to her regarding the job of a street-sweeper. She was fine looking girl and seems to be sensible but what she said busted my whole being. She continued her complains until I couldn’t take it no more. I left my posed and headed to anywhere far from her despicable words. I pondered how a student could hurt her own country and her own school. Then would I be just like her if I were not properly governed by my parents, my teachers and my elders? What would I be if I am opposite from what I am today? Everything will change. Everything will be a mistake.
As time passes by, changes occur. Some may be awkward, some may be surprisingly true but if we just control the power in our hands, nothing is impossible. Some are destined to lead and some are destined to follow to save the future and build a better world.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Top Sites