Search This Blog

5 Things I Hate About Smoking


Gosh, I don’t hate smoking. But there are certain things I hate about it. Each of them seems to matter enough to make me quit, but I don’t. I doubt I ever will. So everything I’m up to is posting things I hate about smoking…
1. Smell. Smoking smells. I would say it stinks. Smoking makes you flourish with the disgusting aroma. I mean every inch of you and your living space: mouth, hair, skin, clothes, furniture, whatever.
2. Image. These days the image of a smoking man is a disaster. A smoker in the eyes of the society is a miserable thing, a total looser.
3. Bans. They ban smoking almost as quickly as rabbits coicide to produce rabbit kids. In many countries smokers’ rights are limited – it’s the true smoking apartheid! We will soon have to travel to special reservations to have a puff or two.
4. Cough. I don’t really suffer from cough caused by smoking, but I feel I soon will. I also see many people everyday who cough like mad and it’s definitely not cold. Cough… ehrrr…
5. Cold feet. I know there’s something wrong with blood circulation, but the real thing annoying me is my cold feet! I have to wear socks in summer, because it feels monstrously uncomfortable.
Hell, I think I do really hate smoking!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

1 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Top Sites